Checklists, Conservation Tips, Forms, Dangers & Hazards, Things to Consider, & More Related to Building your Mountain Home
Building & Planning Information
Building Your Home
Checklists, Forms, General Information, and Resources You'll Need for Getting Started, Building Green, and Learning About the Dangers of Radon.
- 10 Steps to Building a Home in the Mountains
- How to Design for Your Property
- Where Can I Find a Plan for my Mountain Home
- How Can I Avoid Disputes with My Builder
- Energy Innovation Picture
- Is a "Green" Home for You?
- Building for Rising Energy Costs
- Top 10 Tips for Environmental Sustainability
- Contractor Bid Forms
- Home Specification Checklist
- Item Description Checklist
- Finishing Touches
- Colorado State Forest Service Info
- Radon Information & Indoor Problems
- Radon Map
County Building Info
Information & Resources to Ensure Compliance with Park County Government Construction Standards & Regulations
- Building a Home in Park County
- Park County Phone Directory & Services
- Park County Building Permit Guide
- Park County Planning & Zoning Sheets
- Park County Building Permit Application
- Park County Resource Directory
- Park County Map
- Suggested Foundation Design
- Residential Well Permit Instructions
- Residential Well Permit Application
A Diverse Selection of Quality Local Contractors Serving your Planning, Design, & Building Needs in the areas of Architecture, Communications, Design, Electrical, Engineering, Flooring, Insulation, Lighting, Lumber, Painting, Plumbing, Propane, Roofing, Septic, Welding, Wells, Windows, and Much More!
Things to Consider During the Home Buying & Building Process, Financial Institution Terms & Definitions, Things to Do and Things to Avoid in the Financing / Re-Financing Process, Details About Park County and Local Municipalities, as well as a Variety of Online Resources to Assist You in Your Home Building Experience
To obtain a free copy of a printed guide, please mail in a payment of $5.00 to cover the shipping & handling costs to the following address:
The Business Connection
PO Box 1910
Fairplay, CO 80440
If you prefer to pay via Credit Card, please contact The Business Connection by phone at (719) 836-1919 or E-Mail us your request along with a call back number. DO NOT SEND CREDIT CARD INFORMATION VIA E-MAIL!
If you are interested in advertising on this website, please call The Business Connection at (719) 836-1919.
Freelance Foundations will send a printed copy of this guide to you at no cost when you have them bid your Foundation Work!
Disclaimer: The Business Connection assumes no liability for the work of the contractors advertising in this booklet. Due to the ever changing codes and regulations of Park County some of the following information may be incorrect and needs to be verified with the correct Park County Offices. The information in this booklet is updated every year with Park County.